Infant massage is an extremely light and gentle style of massage which is designed for the use with infants. Since the 1970’s, research studies have shown the many positive short and long term benefits of infant massage. It is beneficial emotionally and physically for both the child and parent/caregiver.
Infant Massage can also help maintain a baby’s health by improving the functioning of all systems of the body.
- Relaxes and helps your baby to sleep better.
- Deepens bonding between parent/caregiver and baby.
- Improves communication.
- Contributes to development.
- May provide relief of discomfort associated with colic, gas, constipation, and reflux.
- Helps to strengthen and regulate the baby’s primary systems (skeletal, muscular, digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous).
For additional information, please call us at (310) 273-0877.